This is one of the three major observation decks on Yashima. It commands a view of Dannoura, the historic battlefield where the last battle between the Minamoto and Taira clans took place, as well as Shodoshima, Mt. Goken, and others. MURAKUMO Nichiei, a nun, named Shishi no Reigan when she climbed Yashima in 1897 to commemorate the warriors of the Minamoto clan and the noblemen of the Taira clan. It is located along the trail that leads from Yashima Sanjo Kanko Chushajo, a parking lot for tourists on the summit of Yashima, to the northern part (Yukakutei).
|Address||Yashima Higashimachi, Takamatsu, Kagawa 761-0111|